The System Club is the most exclusive organization in Internet marketing. There’s only one way to become a member – or even learn about its existence – and that’s by attending a live System training or by personal invitation to join.
These letters – fifty-seven in all – were written to be absorbed quickly and deliver hard hitting, targeted marketing tactics and inspiration.
Here are just a few of the ideas Ken shares in his latest book:
- The invisible foundation of killer ad copy
- Formulas for generating productive action
- The world’s greatest marketing university
- When to break the rules
- All big things start out small
- Can you improvise?
- The power of Internet video
- The 40-40-20 rule
- Your most important asset
- Values and vision in business and in life
The purpose of these letters is to help you think like a marketer and businessperson and hopefully become a better person in the process.